About Student Services
Our purpose is to provide financial assistance to eligible enrolled Community Members seeking a Certificate/Diploma/Degree at an Accredited College or University.
The goal of the Program is to provide eligible enrolled Community Members with support and resources to achieve their educational endeavors.
- Enrolled member of the Community
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Be admitted to an accredited College/University or one of the four approved Vocational schools
GRIC Application Process
Stage 1: Applicant submits application materials to Student Services indicated deadline date.
Stage 2: Student Advisor reviews application material and gives Applicant a check sheet showing what has been submitted.
Stage 3: Student Services sends Approval or Denial Letter to Applicant within 4 weeks after the deadline date.
Stage 4: Approved Applicants must attend mandatory Student Service Orientation.
Stage 5: Student services sends FNA to School to be filled out by their Financial Aid Office.
Steps For Application
- Meet with GRIC Student Advisor
- Returning/former students must have their file reviewed .
- Meet with Academic Advisor at school of choice
- Apply to school of choice
- Apply and submit FAFSA application online
- Submit GRIC scholarship application